Laman

Thursday 14 October 2021

We have a video with you)

Hello,

Hope you will not care about my language grammar, because i am from
Philippines. I contaminated your gadget with a trojan and im in possession
of your private info out of your os.

It was mounted on an adult page and then you have selected the movie,
viewed it, my application immediately got into your system.

Next, your web-cam started to record you going manual, in addition i caught
a video that you've viewed.

Just after a while in addition, it pulled out all of your social contact
list. In case you would like me to remove your everything i have - give me
730 dollars in bitcoin it is a cryptocurrency. It's my btc account number -
bc1qcnl7q0a0yay9cjcp6jxq2ly0tjgdscdr6kac9c

At this moment you have 28 hours. to make up your mind Once i will get the
deal i'll get rid of this footage and everything thoroughly. In any other
case, you should be certain that your video is going to be forwarded to your
contacts.

Do Not Reply to This Email

No comments:

Post a Comment