Laman

Thursday 14 October 2021

I think you should go through this

Hello there,

Hope u will not care about my language grammar, because i am from Germany.
I contaminated your machine with a trojan and now have your private files
from your os.

It was set up on an adult web site then you have selected the online video,
viewed it, my program immediately got into your system.

Afterward, your camera started to record you hand fucking, on top of that i
captured a video that you've looked at.

Just after a little while additionally, it picked up your device contacts.
In case you would like me to clear off your all that i possess - transmit me
860 eu in bitcoin its a crypto-currency. This is my btc wallet number -
bc1qjw86ve0ll9x4xyzsl74qpfresxuyfnw50x8v57

Now you will have 21hr s. to decide The moment i will receive the deal i
will eliminate this evidence and everything thoroughly. Or else, you should
be certain that your evidence would be sent to your buddies.

Do Not Reply to This Email

No comments:

Post a Comment